Thursday, March 1st -
Sunday, March 4th
Now Accepting Cash, Check,
VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER
The Mommy-Wise Consignment Sale, specializing in upscale/boutique clothing, is held twice
a year in historic Camden, South Carolina. Smart mommies
sell their gently-used children's items and clean out their kid's closets at the same time. They also make money and find SUPER deals for the upcoming seasons!
Shoppers are welcome to bring a laundry basket or rolling basket with them to help with shopping.
We offer competitive consignment rates and a high level of personal service for our consignors. Mommy-Wise caters to buyers and sellers alike. Our sale is great for moms, dads, foster parents, aunts, godparents, grandmothers, childcare providers, churches, daycare centers and anyone who has a much loved child in their life. We look forward to seeing you at the spring sale!
Give a hoot about making & saving money.
FULL SERVICE CONSIGNOR DROP-OFF:
Saturday, Feb. 18th: 12pm - 5pm
Friday, Feb. 24 - Sunday, Feb. 26th
VOLUNTEER PREVIEW SALE:
Tuesday, Feb 28th: 5pm - 7pm
CONSIGNOR PREVIEW SALE:
Tuesday, Feb. 28th: 7pm - 9pm
NEW ARRIVAL SALE*:
Wednesday, Feb. 29th: 5pm - 9pm
PUBLIC SALE HOURS:
Thursday, Mar. 1st - Friday, Mar. 2nd: 9am - 7pm
Saturday, Mar. 3rd: 9am - 6pm
LOWEST-PRICE PREVIEW SALE:
Saturday, Mar. 3rd: 6:00 - 8:00pm
LOWEST PRICE DAY: (Prices are lowest on tag)
Sunday, Mar. 4th: 12pm - 6pm
* New Arrival Sale:
100 tickets will be awarded to expectant parents, adoptive parents, foster parents and anyone with a new child in their family in the 6 months on either side of the sale (Sept. 15, 2011 - Sept. 15, 2012). These tickets at the "Welcome Desk" at the sale. You MUST register via this link by Feb. 28th. You may receive one ticket for yourself and one "Helper" ticket for a spouse, grandparent or friend who is there to assist you. You may only attend this preview sale once in a calendar year so that more families have a chance to shop. We will be keeping track of attendance at the sale. Once we have registered 100 people, the link will no longer be available.
If there are spaces remaining on 2/27 and 2/28, new arrival grandparents may register to shop until the limit is reached.
1007 Lyttleton Street
(old BIG LOTS BUILDING
near the corner of
DeKalb and Lyttleton)
Camden, South Carolina 29020
in the Shops at Midtowne
CONSIGNOR ITEM DROP-OFF:
15 minute increments of times below:
Friday, Sept. 9th: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday, Sept. 10th: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, Sept. 11th: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
PLEASE SIGN UP FOR A 15-MINUTE DROP-OFF TIME VIA
SIGN-UP GENIUS BUTTON
Consignors are responsible for carefully reviewing the consignor page of our website for guidelines.
PAST CONSIGNORS WILL RETAIN THEIR CONSIGNOR NUMBER. NEW CONSIGNORS MAY REQUEST A NUMBER WHEN THEY REGISTER FOR DROP-OFF. REGISTRATION FOR DROP-OFF ENDS ON THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23RD AT 12PM. PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO REGISTER!
We are currently accepting consignors and
will accept the following items:
- SPRING/SUMMER Baby Clothing: NB - 4T Boutique and Play-clothes, Very Gently Used Shoes (No Wal-Mart or K-Mart brands on clothes or shoes)
- SPRING/SUMMER Children's Clothing: Sizes 5 - 14, Very Gently Used Shoes (No Wal-Mart or K-mart brands of clothes or shoes)
- Baby Gear: High Chairs/Strollers/Gliders/Pack-N-Plays/ Moses Baskets/Double Strollers/Jogging Strollers/ Swings/NO CAR SEATS, PLEASE! (please check the recall list on all gear) Travel System strollers are accepted without car seats.
- Smocked Dresses, Appliqued Dresses and Jon Jons
- Back-to-School: Backpacks/Book Bags/ Luggage/
- Sleeping Bags/Rain Gear (Appropriate for season)
- Holiday: Easter, Fourth of July
- Kid Decor and Furniture/Rugs/Desks/Bookcases
- Designer Maternity Clothes: Lilly Pulizter, A Pea in the Pod, etc. (Please bring donations of unwanted maternity clothes marked "Midland Women's Center" at any time during our hours of operation.)
- Toys: Large/Outdoor/Puzzles/Games/Action Figures/ Train Tables and Sets/Kitchen Sets/Exer-saucers
- Sports: Equipment, Bikes, and Shoes/Uniforms/ Cheerleading/Dance Outfits and Shoes
- Baby Furniture: Changing Tables/Gliders/Chests/Rocking Chairs/Nightstands
- Baby Decor: Window Treatments/Crib Sets/Sheets/Pads
- Miscellaneous: Art/Books/Frames/Lamps
- WOMEN'S Designer Clothing, Jeans and Carolina Cup Dresses
We will not be accepting women's handbags this sale.
We will accept items not specifically listed here. If you have a question, please e-mail or call us. See our consignor information page for additional information on being Mommy-Wise! Consignors get to shop at their own preview sale on Tuesday night, two days before we open to the public!
If you would be willing to volunteer for one three-hour shift, please check out the volunteer page for the schedule or simply click the SIGN-UP GENIUS BUTTON to register one of the available shifts.
We will need volunteers prior to, during and after the sale. All volunteers will be the first admitted to the preview sale on Tuesday night. You get first pick of all of the wonderful items we have! If you volunteer for two shifts then you may bring a friend to the preview OR you may attend both the Tuesday night sale and lowest price preview sale on Saturday evening. ALSO, 2-shift volunteers receive an additional 5% on their sales! Mommy-Wise reserves the right to accept/deny any volunteer positions.
VOLUNTEER SHIFT SCHEDULE:
The list of shifts for volunteers at the sale can be reached by the Sign-Up Genius Link:
All available shifts will be listed via . THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! We couldn't do the sale without your help!
A hoot of a sale!
For more information, e-mail us at