Please carefully review all information and ask questions (email@example.com) if you need additional clarification. Thank you for being a special part of Mommy-Wise! All new consignors and volunteers need to initially register as "new" because you are new to the software system. If you participated in 2013 or the 2014 Spring Sale, you will use the username and password you established at that time. (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you forgot your username and/or password). If you need more than one "Check-In" time slot, please email Ashley Smith at email@example.com and you will be assigned a second slot.
You will be taken to our MyConsignmentManager.com webpage and will be able to process your registration fee through PayPal. You can also register to volunteer and for the New Arrival Preview Sale through this link.
REGISTRATION TO CONSIGN: Please complete the online registration process beginning Tuesday, July 1st. Registration to consign closes on Friday, September 5th at 11:59pm.
Consignors who have already registered will still be able to enter tagging information until Monday, September 8th at 12:00pm.
CONSIGNOR NUMBERS: All consignors who have not used the barcode system yet will receive a new consignor number. If you have used the barcode tagging system before, you will retain the same consignor number throughout all of our sales.
70/30: Consignors (who volunteer 6 hours) with this commission rate receive 70% of their gross sales and their $7 consignor fee is reimbursed at time of commission payment. To receive these benefits, consignors volunteer to work two 3-hour shifts for Mommy-Wise. They will also receive shopping passes for the volunteer and consignor preview sales as well as the half-price preview sale.
65/35: Consignors earn 65% of their gross sales and receive a pass for the consignor preview sale on Tuesday, September 10th: 7pm - 9pm
50/50: Client-Consignors have the added benefit of Mommy-Wise tagging your items for consignment. We use our expertise to prepare and price your items. You may drop-off your items on Saturday, July 26th or Saturday, August 11th. A later date may be added, if needed. Please select a check-in slot on one of these days.
CONSIGNOR FORM We will have forms at drop-off for you to sign or you may be doing this during on-line registration. (we will update soon) You do not need to print this out and bring it with you. It is here for you to review at your leisure.
DETAILS FOR 65/35 COMMISSION RATE:
- Minimum of $100 qualifying items (consignment retail) or 10 items
- WE NEED YOU!!! You are encouraged to volunteer! It helps to understand pricing and merchandising for future sales while helping this sale grow and run smoothly. We have a wide variety of volunteer jobs and shift times to work with everyone's needs.
- You are invited to shop early at the Consignor Preview Sale on Tuesday, September 9th from 7pm - 9pm.
- If you have a large number of clothing items (more than 75 hangers), you may request two drop-off appointments consecutively. You will need to email Ashley Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a second spot as our software will not currently allow it.
- Mommy-Wise will carefully examine your items for spots, etc. We reserve the right to reject ANY items, regardless of condition or brand. Please respect these decisions.
- You may register beginning July 1st. Once all spots are filled, registration will close. Please do not wait!
- You will be responsible for picking up your items on SUNDAY, September 14th from 12pm - 4pm. Items not picked up at this time WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY, DISCARDED, OR BECOME PROPERTY OF MOMMY-WISE, LLC. NO EXCEPTIONS! We vacate the property that day.
- We will attempt to disburse payments on Sunday, September 14th at item pick-up. If we are unable to complete checks or for those not picking up remaining items, remaining checks will be mailed by Friday, September 19th.
FOR CLIENT-CONSIGNOR (FULL-SERVICE) COMMISSION RATE 50/50:
- You will need to register as a consignor in our system and select one of the check-in dates to bring your items We will enter your items for you in your account and you will be able to check your sales each night after about an hour after we close each night. Please provide us with your username and password at drop-off.
- Friday, July 25th: 10am - 12pm SUMTER (505 W. Calhoun)
- Saturday, July 26th: 10am - 12pm CAMDEN
- Saturday, August 9th: 10am - 12pm CAMDEN
- Sunday, August 10th: 2pm- 4pm NE COLUMBIA (TBA)
- Monday, August 11th: 10am - 12pm ROCK HILL (1469 Jack White Drive)
- Please register for a seller check-in on one of the above dates.
- Limited number of client-consignors accepted.
- Minimum of $150 consignment retail or 20 items, no non-boutique sleepers or pj's are accepted for full-service consignment.
- Have your items clean, pressed, disinfected, toy items and clothing sets secured together.
- Mommy-Wise will hang, tag and price your items for you. We know how to price to sell your items while still making you money. We provide tags, safety pins, zip-locks, tape, labor and other materials.
- If you are providing storage bins, your name, phone number and consignor number must be clearly marked in permanent marker on the outside of the container and on the lid. Bins must be retrieved prior to the start of the sale.
- You must fill out a consignor form at drop-off.
- Pick-up your remaining items on Sunday, September 14th from 12pm - 4pm. Items not picked up at this time WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY, DISCARDED, OR BECOME PROPERTY OF MOMMY-WISE, LLC. NO EXCEPTIONS! We are vacating the property that day.
- Payment will be mailed on/by Friday, September 19th for those choosing not to pick-up their checks and items on Sunday, September 14th.
- No 50/50 consignors will be accepted past August 30th .
PLEASE HELP US PUBLICIZE THE SALE:
Encourage your relatives, friends and neighbors to consign. Please contact Lauren Campbell at Lauren@mommy-wise.com for additional publicity materials.
List of Locations for Publicity:
- Elementary Schools
- Retail Locations
- Family-Friendly Recreation Facilities
- Kid-Friendly Restaurants
- Activity/Community Centers
- Sports Teams
- Dance and Art Studios
- Moms Groups
- Facebook Sharing, Twitter, etc.