FOR FALL/WINTER 2013:
- E-mail Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are interested in becoming a vendor.
- Rate: $40/day. Please make checks payable to Mommy-Wise and mail to Amy Sandt at 2110 Flynn Lane, Camden, SC 29020.
- We will be accepting vendors on a first-come,first-served-basis upon receipt of payment.
- Your transactions will be at your table. Please be prepared to make change.
- Vendors will have their information available on our website after the sale until the following sale information is posted. Please send a photo file in jpeg of your work/merchandise/logo along with a brief description of your merchandise/service and your contact info.
- Bring your own Table/Chairs (Maximum display space = 9 x 4 feet). Electricity available so bring extension cords.
- If you have consecutive days on our schedule, you may leave your table set up. If we have room in the storage area, you may store items between days if you assume responsibility for them.
Sassy & Sweet Smocked Boutique
Featuring Hand Smocked Bishop Dresses, Bubbles, Jon Jon's, Longall's and Applique outfits under $40.00. We will also have hair bows, hats, headbands, tutu's, squeaky shoes and much, much more!
Heather Moseley, Owner: Chapin, SC 803-474-TOTS
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sassy-Sweet-Smocked-Boutique/218074741590615
Mary Kay Representative
Jen Greenfield, Co-Owner: 803-565-4050
Just Fun Stuff
Hand-painted goodies and artwork for nursery, children's rooms, seasonal display and your favorite sports team.
Contact: Robin Killen email@example.com
Thirty - One
Camden Home Organizer
Owner: Stuart Foss
I am a married mom of two, with horses, dogs, cat, etc. in the family. I UNDERSTAND how life can get carried away and your housework goes with it! I have a Bachelor's in Psychology and many years working with children and families; I can help people get organized and put systems into place to keep them organized.
Rate: Call for a free consolation to discuss your needs and the appropriate rate. You will make more in consignment with my help!
- Closets, Drawers, Etc.: Sort, Clean Out
- Organize, Hang Clothes, and Arrange Transport Sellable Items to Mommy Wise Consignment Sale
- Take Unwanted Items to Good Will or to the Trash Center
- Re-arrange Furniture Household to be More Efficient
- Implement Schedules
- Create Calendars
- Filing Office Papers ·
- Supervise Family Meetings to Get Everyone “On Board” With a Clean House ·
- And More!