Our vendors for the SPRING/SUMMER 2016 Sale are:
Women everywhere want products that deliver results. At Mary Kay our expert team of scientists uses the most advanced skin care technology available to ensure that consumers get what they want: innovative products they can believe in at a price they can afford.
Matilda Jane Clothing
An Unpredictable Clothing Company.
Matilda Jane Clothing's designs are youthful. Playful. And expressive. Our whimsical approach to texture, pattern and color results in designs that capture the spirit and imagination of childhood.
Rainbow - A Pure Air System
Perfectly sized to sit on any desk, counter-top or hallway floor, the RainMate utilizes pure, fresh water to circulate gently scented air into your home environment.
Lesley Catoe, Dealer
Swanky Southern Kids
Swanky Southern Kids is an online boutique specializing in smocked, appliqued, and specialty/customized items for your swanky kid at a savvy price.
Chloe & Isabel
Beautifully Crafted. Inspired. Exceptional Quality.
We take great joy in designing gorgeous, finely-detailed and affordable pieces for the stylish women of today – jewelry you won’t find anywhere else.
I would love to hear from you and answer any questions you have about your order, the Lilla Rose Opportunity, or Hosting a Party!
Lilla Rose - Kristi Bothur, Independent Consultant
To become a Vendor for our FALL/WINTER 2016 Sale:
- E-mail Lisa Griggs at Lisa@Mommy-Wise.com to let us know you are interested in becoming a vendor and which days work best for you.
- Rate: $40/day. Please make checks payable to Mommy-Wise and mail to Ashley Smith 1469 Jack White Drive, Rock Hill, SC 29732 no later than August 15th. We need time to publicize your participation!
- We will be accepting vendors on a first-come, first-served-basis upon receipt of payment. Vendors from the previous will be emailed and given first option for vendor spots. If you have questions about who is registered on a certain day, we are happy to provide that information.
- Your transactions will be at your table. Please be prepared to make change.
- Vendors will have their information available on our website after the sale until the following sale information is posted. Please send a photo file in jpeg of your work/merchandise/logo along with a brief description of your merchandise/service and your contact info.
- Bring your own Table/Chairs (Maximum display space = 9 x 4 feet). Electricity available so bring extension cords.
- If you have consecutive days on our schedule, you may leave your table set up. If we have room in the storage area, you may store items between days if you assume responsibility for them.
- Your company information and a photo of your product(s) will be posted on our vendor page here. An ad with all of our vendors and dates will be published on our Facebook page one week prior to the sale.