You will be redirected to our registration webpage through MyConsignmentManager.com. Thank you SO MUCH for your help!
Volunteers are a very important part of the Mommy-Wise sale. Plenty of great moms, grandmothers, sisters and friends help our sale run smoothly. The help you give us is much appreciated and greatly needed. As a special treat for their hard work, all volunteers will be the first admitted to the TICKET ONLY TUESDAY preview sale on Tuesday, September 15th: 5pm - 9pm.
Each volunteer shift is three hours of work and fun. If you volunteer for two shifts, then you may attend the LOWEST-PRICE PREVIEW SALE on Friday night, September 18th from 7:30 - 8:30 and get first pick of the half-price items OR you may bring a friend to the Tuesday night preview sale. You also receive an additional 5% commission rate (70/30) if you sell, as well.
Sorting volunteers who work between 4pm and 7pm on Saturday, September 19th receive an additional 30% off the 50% off price from 3 - 4 PM that day. Pizza dinner provided. Sorting is a very important shift.
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY TO VOLUNTEER. IF YOU ARE A VOLUNTEER ONLY, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SELECT THE APPROPRIATE REGISTRATION. ONCE YOU LOGIN TO REGISTER, SELECT FROM THE SECOND DROP-DOWN MENU.
NEW VOLUNTEERS who are not selling NEED TO REGISTER AND COMPLETE THEIR SHIFT PRIOR TO THE VOLUNTEER PREVIEW SALE ON 9/15/15. Returning volunteers, if possible, please look for shifts after the preview sale to make room for our new volunteers. New volunteers who do not work their scheduled shift will not be able to attend the volunteer preview sale.
WE WILL BE ISSUING PASSES FOR VOLUNTEERS TO THE SALES!
Please come by our location during the drop-off dates (no appointment needed) and we can give you your pass. If you are unable to come by, we will hold your pass for you at the door. Passes are transferable so, if you cannot attend, please pass your pass along! You may bring the pass of ONE other person to reserve their place in line, in order to be fair to all of our volunteers.
1) Children: Please know that we adore children but are unable to ensure their safety and security during your volunteer times and during the preview sale due to the hectic nature of our work. If you have an issue with childcare, call or text Ashley asap (803) 269-2267 to alert us and then visit our website to reschedule your shift. If it is prior to Sept.10th and you need to reschedule, please do so on our website. We have many different times available so we hope you will find one that is convenient for you!
2) Emergency Rescheduling: If you have an emergency while the sale is underway (Sept 11 - 20) and are unable to make your shift, please text Ashley at 803-269-2267 to let us know you won't be there and then go on-line to schedule a new shift.
3) Missed Shift: If you forgot to work your shift and did not contact us prior to the shift, please make every effort to reschedule. If you do not contact us within 24 hours of your missed shift and do not schedule a new volunteer shift, we will not be able to schedule you as a volunteer for future sales.
4) Arrival: Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the beginning of your shift, if possible, to receive instructions from the outgoing volunteers or from our floor managers.
5) Refreshments: We will provide drinks and snacks during every shift. Please ask their location as they tend to move around during the sale.
6) “Holding”: Please do look at the items as they come in and get ideas about what you’d like to purchase. In an effort to be fair to all of our volunteers and shoppers, we do not allow people to set aside or group items prior to the sale or prior to the 50% off preview sale.
7) New Volunteers: Should register for and complete their volunteer shift PRIOR TO the volunteer preview sale on 9/15/15.
7) Denial of Shift: Mommy-Wise reserves the right to deny volunteer opportunities to those who missed a past volunteer shift or have had negative incidents while volunteering or shopping the volunteer sale. Your fellow volunteers deserve the very best shopping experience possible.
8) Volunteer Preview Sale on TICKET ONLY TUESDAY: Again, we cannot ensure the safety and security of children during the preview sale. It is crowded and hectic and children who are there for a long time get bored or overwhelmed. If you need to bring your children, please have activities and snacks for them. Also, for the benefit of the consignors, please do not allow your children in the toy area unattended.
9) Mindfulness: We have wonderful and enthusiastic volunteers. Please be mindful of other shoppers who may be looking in the same sizes, etc.
HELP US PUBLICIZE THE SALE:
Encourage your relatives, friends and neighbors to sell, volunteer and shop the sale. We will have publicity materials available for distribution on August 16th .
List of Locations for Publicity:
- Elementary Schools
- Retail Locations
- Family-Friendly Recreation Facilities
- Kid-Friendly Restaurants
- Activity/Community Centers
- Sports Teams
- Dance and Art Studios
- Moms Groups
- Facebook Sharing, Twitter, etc.