We hope you enjoy shopping the Mommy-Wise FALL/WINTER Children's Consignment Sale as much as we do. This season's sale will take place October 3rd-5th. It is a great place to find school clothes, holiday wear, toys and baby gear. If you would like to shop early, we encourage you to participate as a SELLER and TEAM MEMBER. There is no admission charge for the sale.
We accept cash, check with phone number and ID, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. All sales are final.
TEAM MEMBER PREVIEW SALE:
Wednesday, October 2nd: 5pm - 9pm
SELLER PREVIEW SALE:
Wednesday, October 2nd: 6pm - 9pm
HERO PREVIEW SALE:
Wednesday, October 2nd: 7pm-9pm
NEW ARRIVAL PREVIEW SALE*:
Wednesday, October 2nd: 8pm - 9:30pm
EARLY BIRD SALE (see sellers for a free pass): Thursday, October 3rd: 9 am
HALF-PRICE PREVIEW SALE:
Friday, October 4th: 6:30pm - 8pm (For 6-hour shift workers only)
PUBLIC SALE HOURS:
Thursday, October 3rd -10am - 7pm
Friday, October 4th: 10am - 6pm
Saturday, October 5th: 8am - 3pm
Consignment Sale Shopping Tips:
1) Shop early, mid-sale and late: You can find great selection if you shop early, things you missed the first time and amazing discounts of 50% off on the final day.
2) Bring a laundry basket or giant tote bag. If you are buying larger things, like changing tables or glider, bring a larger vehicle.
3) Know your children's clothing and shoe sizes. Some people bring string measurements of their kid's waist and inseam. You can attach these to a cardboard cut-out of their foot outline.
4) Bring a friend or relative if you are shopping early and have more than one child for whom to shop. You can divide and conquer.
5) If possible, shop without the kids. It just makes things so much easier. Bring lidded drinks, snacks and entertainment if you do bring the kids. Children must be supervised at all times.
6) Think about the future: If you have a baby or very young children, you know they grow quickly. Check the next size up, too, because they may be wearing that size in 4 months.
7) Holiday outfits are a great deal and think about Thanksgiving/Christmas/Valentine's Day for your kids and their friends. Many consignors will bring new toys to the sale.
8) Know what you want the most and get it first.